No products in the cart.
Weegeeks Tide Clock-Brass Nautical Clock, Tide Clock High Tide Low Tide,Nautical Wall Clock for Wall Decor,Boat Accessories
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- [Quiet]The pointer sweeps quietly without making annoying sounds.
- [High Quality] Each tide clock is made of high quality brass with solid construction and polished luster. The design is simple and stylish, and will be an excellent choice whether you put it on a boat or at home for decoration.
- [Predict Tides] Weegeeks Tide Clock allows you to easily track the high and low tides in your area. Handcrafted by our master craftsmen, it accurately predicts tides, paving the way for you to easily understand tidal movements, thus simplifying the necessary Seafaring calculations.
- [A unique gift] With high quality materials and excellent design, this tide clock is the perfect gift for Marines, retired Navy officers, surfers, fishermen, beachcombers, boaters, people with coastal homes, and anyone who loves the ocean.
- [Multi-purpose] Tide clock shell edge with reserved mounting holes and equipped with screws, can be installed on board; Tide clock back with hanging holes, can also be hung on the wall, is an excellent decorative wall clock. It can also be placed on the desktop as a decorative pendulum for living room, office, etc.
Sold：131 Wished: 61 Followed: 45
The Weegeeks Tidal Wall Clock gives you a glimpse of the state of the tides!
This tide clock is 5.7 inches by 5.7 inches.
Our high tide low tide clock is very easy to read, telling you if the tide is in, if it is out, and how much time is left before high or low tide.
Our tide clocks use a silent sweeping motion and will be silent in your home. Tide timers are a must-have nautical clock for anyone with a coastal home, boat, fisherman, swimmer, surfer, beach walker, beach dweller, or anyone who loves the ocean! They provide a simple and reliable way to display the tides. They provide a simple, reliable way to track high and low tides! Tides run on lunar time.
The tides operate on moon time, where each tidal day has 24 hours and 50 1/2 minutes, so high tide and low tides do not occur at the same hour each day. The hand of the tide timer easily shows how many hours until the next high or low tide in your area. Tide clocks are recommended for use on both coasts of the United States and Canada. In the Atlantic, they never need to be adjusted. In the Pacific Ocean, including Hawaii, they need to be calibrated periodically. Tide clocks do not operate in the Gulf of Mexico.Tide clocks do not operate in the Gulf of Mexico.
Very unexpected, I will come again next time ~ good seller, continue to pay attention!
Not bad boss, next time I will buy something else.
by Ciro R.
Great product! Would buy again!