No products in the cart.
VOSTOK | Komandirskie VDV Airborne Troops Commander Russian Military Mechanical Wrist Watch | Fashion | Business | Casual Men’s Watches | Model 307 Series
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Excellent Customer Service: If you encounter any product quality or function problems after receiving the watch, please contact us in time to solve the problem for you. Generally, you will receive a response within 12 to 48 hours after sending the message. Communication can solve 99% of problems. Welcome to write to us!
- Made in Russia | Komandirskie 816307 Classic style | 40 mm Chrome coated case | 5-ring ZULU nylon strap.
- Water resistant to 20 m (66 ft) 2 ATM | Suitable for shower.
- Russian VOSTOK 2414A Mechanical movement | 17 Ruby jewels | 36 hour Power reserve | Anti-shock (shock resistant) balance | Screw-down crown.
- Beautiful matte dial | Metallic polished luminous hands | Luminous markers | Bi-directional bezel | Stainless steel caseback with the Russian emblem | Original ‘B’ trademark on the dial.
Sold：164 Wished: 35 Followed: 45
VOSTOK company story starts back in 1942, when one of the Moscow watch-making plants has been evacuated from Moscow to a little town Chistopol located on the Kama River. Defense equipment was the only company output during war years, but as soon as the war was over VOSTOK started to make mechanical wrist watches – the main production item ever since. In 1965 Vostok company was appointed an official supplier of watches for the Defense Department of the Soviet Union. This year marks the creation of the world-famous “Komandirskie” (“Commander”) watch. Military watch grew very popular even with people who were unaware which end of the gun bullet comes off, mainly due to high precision, excessive reliability and durability. The appearance of the watch also contributes to its appeal – functional and clear-cut design invoked the feeling of belonging to the tough world of combat professional. The experience which VOSTOK gained through development of the army watch was the foundation of our next special watch – “Amphibian”. This impressive timepiece in stainless-steel case endured the depth of 200 meters – kind of a wrist submarine. Success of the professional watches determined the company’s present philosophy – to create Manual-wind mechanical watches maintaining precise timekeeping at any temperature, in any environment, surviving heavy pressure and blows. The viability of the chosen strategy is now time-proven. A vast multitude of people both in Russia and abroad boasting “VOSTOK” watches and various international prizes awarded for high quality and commercial success testify to this. Vostok Trading is a long-term partner of VOSTOK Watch Factory in the U.S.