No products in the cart.
MUNITI Fashion Quartz Watch for Men Silicone Strap Chronograph Watches for Women Military Sport Auto Date Unisex Wristwatch
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Case diameter: 43mm, case thickness: 14mm, band width: 26mm, band length: 200mm, watch weight: 85g
- Water resistant to 30 meters (100 feet): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- band.length : 200.0 millimeters
- Precise quartz movement with chronograph and calendar
- Red dial with mineral crystal lens, luminous pointers and hour markers, calendar date at 4:30
- Red adjustable soft silicone strap with pin buckle closure, fits up to 7.8-inch wrist circumference
Sold：193 Wished: 62 Followed: 94
Case Diameter: 43mm approx
Case Thickness: 14mm approx
Band Length: 200mm approx
Band Width: 26mm approx
Watch Weight: 85g approx
Case Material: Alloy
Band Material: Silicone
Dial Window Material Type: Hardlex
Movement: Quartz movement
Function: Chronograph, Luminous Hands, 24-hour indicator, Date indicator, 3 ATM water resistant, Hour, Minute, Second
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Chronograph: The chronograph is very weak and needs your attention, please take it carefully afer receiving the watch.
Please follow the steps below to test chronograph performance:
1. Press the button at 2:00 (single press), the small dials start working.
2. Press the button at 2:00 again (single press), the small dials stop working.
3. Press the button at 4:00, the small dials will be reset to zero.
4. Please don’t press the buttons frequently and don’t press them mixed. Since this operation will lead the movement miss its way and rules, it’ll make the chronograph broken.
5. The small dials at 3:00 is 24-hour indicator, it’s not chronograph.
1. Set Date: pull the crown out to its first position, then turn the crown clockwise (for most watches) to set the date.
2. Set Time: pull the crown out to its second position and turn the crown to set time.
3. Set chronograph Pointers (if the small pointers don’t point to zero): pull the crown out to its second position and press the buttons at 4:00 to set the small pointers.
1 * watch
1 * user mannual
There are no reviews yet.