No products in the cart.
10 Inch Merry Christmas Soccer Ball Wooden Clock Quartz Non Ticking Soccer Ball Football Indoor Wall Clocks Arabic Numeral Round Clock for Living Room Office
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 【CUSTOMER SATISFACTION】- You can inform customer service if you have any questions, and reply within 24 hours. You will get the most satisfactory and friendly after-sales service.
- 【ACCATION 】- Whether moving into a new home or looking for a gift, make an accent statement in your entryway, kitchen, living room or bathroom with a stylish and decorative Farmhouse and Cottage piece.
- 【START IT UP】- This Soccer Coach Soccer Gift Ideas clock requires 1 AA battery for operation, not included.
- 【FARMHOUSE STYLE】- Our Sports Collection distressed Wall Clocks have a rustic style as well as a European antique style, which can add an ancient coastal style to the wall clock.This modern farmhouse decor is a great addition for any home decoration!
- 【SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS】- Sweep & skip movement-Highly accurate quartz movement, silent non-ticking sounds.You and your family also can get a great night’s sleep with this silent decorative wall clock.
Sold：186 Wished: 68 Followed: 45
Merry Christmas Soccer Ball clock wood Soccer Coach Soccer Gift Ideas Modern Wood Wall Clock Quartz Movement Arabic Numeral Clock Home Office 15 Inch
Product Size: 10/12/15 inches, (25/30/38 cm)
??Functional Home Décor
This Sports Collection clock aren’t just for timekeeping. They function as beautiful wall decor pieces, beyond telling time, and bring both style and purpose to any room.
A charming home decoration, very suitable as a housewarming gift, making the home more warm. Suitable for any room, you can put it in any room such as home, living room, master bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, home office, etc. Elegant, durable and stylish.
??Clock Hands Troubleshooting Guide:
Check that the battery is a new battery and not a used battery.
Make sure the hour and minute hands are not crossing or touching each other. If they are, adjust the hands by slightly bending them.
See if the center pin that holds the hands together is firmly pushed in or screwed on, depending on the style.
If hands are still not moving after the above, please reference the hands replacement instructions included with all of our open face clocks.